Google Nest Mini Highlights
- Bigger sound. Huge help. Music sounds bigger and richer, with 2x stronger bass than the 1st-generation Mini. Just say, 'Hey Google' to play your favourite songs from Spotify, YouTube Music and more. Or stream to Nest Mini from your phone.
- A little help with the Google Assistant. Just ask and get the best of Google – weather, news or almost anything. Set timers and alarms. And with Voice Match, you can hear your personalised schedule, commute times, reminders and more.
- Control your home with just your voice. Dim the lights, pause the TV or turn on the fan – all with your voice. Nest Mini works with hundreds of compatible smart devices, like lights, smart plugs and TVs from your favourite brands.
- Thoughtfully designed for every room. Nest Mini blends right into your home. It looks great on a bedside table, shelf or worktop – and even on the wall. Each colour complements the entryway, living room, bedroom or kitchen.
- Make it family-friendly. Downtime helps your family disconnect from technology during dinner, bedtime or special moments. You can also broadcast messages from your phone to everyone at home. Or chat between rooms with other Nest speakers or displays.
 Music subscriptions may be required.
 Android phone or Chromecast-enabled apps on iOS required.
 Google Assistant requires an Internet connection. Voice Match requires additional setup and enrolment, and supports up to six users. When using Voice Match, bear in mind that a voice similar to yours, or a recording of your voice, could result in someone else being incorrectly recognised as you.
 Compatible smart devices required.
 Nearby electrical socket required.