Kosen Smart Curtain FAQs
1. What exactly are smart curtains? Smart curtains are essentially regular curtains but with a tech upgrade. They can remotely controlled with your voice or an app to open and close, eliminating the need for manual adjustment. They can even be programmed to open and close at certain times of the day, such as sunrise and sunset.
2. How do I control smart curtains? They can be controlled with a remote, through a smartphone app, or with voice commands if you have a smart home hub such as a Google Nest or Amazon Alexa Echo. They can also be set up to respond to different conditions such as light levels or time.
3. Can I have smart curtains on any window? Yes, we can install smart curtains on nearly any type of window. We'll assess your windows during our initial consultation to make sure we can provide the best solution for your home.
4. Are smart curtains energy-efficient? Yes, they can be. By adjusting to conditions like light and temperature, smart curtains can help regulate your home's indoor climate, potentially saving energy.
5. Do I need a full smart home system for smart curtains? Not at all. While smart curtains can integrate well with a smart home system, they can also be set up to function on their own.
6. How much does it cost to setup smart curtains? Our prices start at $199, not including the cost of the technology. This will differ depending on the how sophisticated the chosen smart curtain system is. We recommend contacting us for a consultation, so we can give you a clearer of how smart curtains will work for you.